quinta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2017

COMMISSIONS INFO!

COMMISSIONS INFO!

,


***
I accept the payment in any of the three main currencies ($/€/£ - USD, British Pounds or Euro).
*** 


Updated prices from 25 January 2019.

Lines
$/€/£ 20 each character
+ Variations (to be discussed): +$/€/£ 5
+ Monochrome shading: +$/€/£ 10

+ background: up to $/€/£ 15 (depends on complexity, to be discussed)


Full Colours (depends on complexity, general price is)
$/€/£ 45+ each character
+ Variations (to be discussed): +$/€/£ 10
+ background price to be discussed.

Please send me an email at windeburg.comm@gmail.com with the following info:

Your name or Username:
Paypal Email:
Message with:

Character name and source:
Detailed description of the image, including:
Pose (detailed description or visual reference), Facial expression, clothes worn, etc.

If you want your commission to be private (not posted on my social media in low resolution), you need to let me know, and a fee of $/€/£ 5 is added.


I WILL NOT DRAW non-consensual sex, underaged characters, lolicon, shotacon, humiliation, bestiality, muscular, mecha/sci-fi, hyper violence, real people, guro/gore/scat/piss/vore/vomit/watersports, anything offensive/racism/religion/politics, etc.

I WILL accept all genders and orientations, anal, rough consensual sex, BDSM, futanari, trap, lesbian, etc.

  • If you're unsure, ask me anyway, I can open exceptions in some cases;
  • I will normally deliver the commission from 1 to 2 weeks after payment. If for some reason it will be delayed I'll get in touch;
  • At the moment I am not really good drawing males, so ask only if you do not mind that I practice with your comission);
  • The background will be simple or non-existant (preferably), as I am focusing on characters atm;
  • Payment via Paypal after I send you an Invoice (I need your email for that). Upfront 100% payment prefered;
  • After I finished the sketch phase (if the commission is not a sketch) I will send it to you in low res for you to check. You have the right to modify the sketch at maximum 2 times. After that I'll add base colors and after the base colors are agreed upon you cannot make any other changes;
  • I will then send you the finished image as JPGE or PNG in the original resolution, and the .clip or .psd if asked to;
  • If you take  too long to reply the messages I'll be forced to finish the commissions without your guidance.

Thank you for your preference :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário